South East Volunteers is pleased to offer tailored training services to not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
All sessions are delivered by an experienced trainer and include:
- High quality training presentations
- Detailed and informative session aides (e.g. handouts)
- Participant feedback forms
- Certificates of attendance for all participants
Tailored sessions are delivered in two hour, half day or full day workshops and can be facilitated at your premises or at a location organised by our experienced training team.
In consultation with your group, the SEV trainers will tailor a program to accommodate your needs, budget and desired outcomes.
In addition to training workshops offered by South East Volunteers, experienced staff are able to customise the following services for your organisation:
- Program Reviews – Allow our experienced staff to undertake an extensive “health check” of your program, benchmark it against recognised standards and provide recommendations and a detailed implementation plan for improvement.
- Service Development – South East Volunteers is able to coordinate the establishment of a new volunteer program within your organisation. Services include the development of policies and procedures, the production of training materials, suggestions for the recruitment and retention of volunteers and the establishment of best practice volunteer management systems.
- Facilitation – Experienced facilitators are available to work with your organisation and assist with the design and development of your strategic and/or operational plan. The facilitation of other workshops (e.g. departmental planning) can be arranged.
Further information and an obligation free discussion: contact our CEO Ann Burgess on (03) 9562 0414.